2 Ph.D. student positions in Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Starting date: January, 2023
These positions are to explore the molecular mechanisms of wrappER-mitochondria and wrappER-peroxisome contacts biogenesis.
The starting salary is 33,000$CAD/year, typically enough to support the living expenses and tuition fees of an international student living in Canada.
1 Research Assistant
Starting date: flexible, any time in 2023
The starting salary is negotiable and depends on working experience and qualifications
2 M.Sc. Student
Starting date: flexible, any time in 2022 and 2023
The starting salary is 25,000$CAD/year, which is typically enough to support the living expenses and tuition fees of a Canadian student living in Canada
Starting date: flexible, any time in 2022 or 2023
This position is to explore the role of the wrappER in NASH
The starting salary is 50,000$CAD/year
To be considered for positions in the Pellegrini lab, please submit a single PDF file via email to email@example.com containing the following documents:
1) A cover letter/letter of motivation (approximately 700-800 words) outlining:
- Your interest in pursuing an M.Sc., Ph.D., or postdoc.
- Your specific motivation for joining the Pellegrini lab.
Please note that we will prioritize applications where the cover letter demonstrates familiarity with our wrappER papers (Anastasia et al. Cell Reports 2021 PMID: 33730569 and Ilacqua et al. J. Cell Sci. 2021 PMID: 34672330).
2) Curriculum Vitae (CV) including the email addresses of three reference contacts.
3) Copies of:
- BSc and MSc diplomas.
- Academic transcripts, listing the exams taken and corresponding scores.
- Any additional information supporting your academic qualifications (e.g., GATE score).
We look forward to receiving your applications and learning more about your interest in joining our research team.
Updated on July 25, 2023
Please check this webpage often for possible additional updates